Student Selected Topics
This mid-year topic provides students an opportunity to further explore a physical science concept they are interested in. This might require quite a bit of work – but it can also be very interesting.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
Lesson 2 (or “Day 2”) Material
- Day 2 Instructor Presentation
- Day 2 Student Handout
- Day 2 Rubric
- Read Physical 28 – Physics topic ideas
- Read Physical 28 – Chemistry topic ideas
- Read Physical 28 – Earth Science topics
Lesson 3 (or “Day 3”) Material
Lesson 4 (or “Day 4”) Material
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
- Write a letter 30 – Student Expectations
Special Notes and Notices
- Science & Engineering Practice: Ask questions and define problems.
- Cross-Cutting Concept: Energy and Matter: Flows, cycles, and conservation.