This topic is optional for many classrooms. Even so, it is important for students to recognize the importance of attentiveness, participation, kindness, and clarity when communicating. This “second-half” kick-off affords instructors and students an opportunity to start off the next set of topics well.
- Instructor Presentation Topic 30 specific (pdf)
- Classroom expectations behavior supplement (pdf)
- Read Physical 30 – freshman expectations (link)
- Read Physical 30 – list of good behaviors (link)
- Write a Letter – topic 30