Using Natural Resources I
Natural resources are materials or substances such as minerals, forests, water, and fertile land that occur in nature and can be used for economic gain. Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
Lesson 2 (or “Day 2”) Material
- Day 2 Instructor Presentation
- Day 2 Student Handout
- Day 2 Rubric
- Read Physical 38 – Define Natural Resource
- Read Physical 38 – Natural Resource Mgt.
- Read Physical 38 – Water Resources
Lesson 3 (or “Day 3”) Material
Lesson 4 (or “Day 4”) Material
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
- Write a letter 38 – Using Natural Resources I
- PS38.Bellringer – Clean Water.tnsp
Special Notes and Notices
- Science & Engineering Practice: Ask questions and define problems.
- Cross-Cutting Concept: Stability and Change.