The definition of physical science is the study of non-living things including: chemistry, geology, astronomy and physics. This course has introduced and reinforced concepts of matter, electricity, energy, light and sound, Earth as a planet, our Solar System, and the known universe. It’s a lot! This topic “end-of-year summary” takes pause and a look-back. Students should be proud of themselves regarding the number of science subjects they have encountered.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
Lesson 2 (or “Day 2”) Material
- Day 2 Instructor Presentation
- Day 2 Student Handout
- Day 2 Rubric
- Read Physical 48 – 150 Facts in Physical Science
- Read Physical 48 – Word Problems
- Read Physical 48 – Encyclopedia Britannica
Lesson 3 (or “Day 3”) Material
Lesson 4 (or “Day 4”) Material
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
Special Notes and Notices