A lot of science has been covered up to this point.
Students have been presented with chemistry and physics topics. Many of these concepts are observable through phenomena in our day-to-day lives. Other concepts are less-easy to directly observe.
New words, new units of measure, and connections between physical science and other subjects have been introduced. The mid-year capstone helps students reflect on what they have accomplished so far.
- Student Handout – Mid-Year Review (pdf)
- Read Physical 29 – Studying for Finals (link)
- Read Physical 29 – Test Prep Strategies (link)
- Read Physical 29 – Boost your Retention (link)
Attention Instructors and Parents
- Exam documents are not provided here, due to open access.
- This site does not provide for exam material.