A lot of science has been covered up to this point. Students have been presented with chemistry and physics topics. Many of these concepts are observable through phenomena in our day-to-day lives. Other concepts are less-easy to directly observe. Also, new words, new units of measure, and connections between physical science and other subjects have been introduced. The mid-year capstone helps students reflect on what they have accomplished so far.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
MID-Year Final Exam
- Exam documents are not provided here, due to open access.
- This site does not provide for exam material.
- Read Physical 29 – Studying for Finals
- Read Physical 29 – Test Prep Strategies
- Read Physical 29 – Boost your Retention
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
Special Notes and Notices