Student Selected Topic (part II)
This topic, and previous topic, are set aside for students to pursue one or more areas of interest – to “dive deep” into a physics, chemistry, or earth science topic. Alternatively, the instructor may identify the need to present one or more of the general science techniques, a 21st Century skill, or a selection of science activities available through this site. Lab techniques, a hands-on lab, focus on “math-chops” – or another area may deserve attention.
Day 1 – Introduction
- Student Work Packet – topic 37
Suggested web links
- Read Physical 37 – Easy Experiments With Magnets
- Read Physical 37 – Make a Light Bulb
- Read Physical 37 – History of Physics
- This topic is an extension of the previous topic Physical 36.