Student Selected Topic
This topic, and previous topic, are set aside for students to pursue one or more areas of interest – to “dive deep” into a physics, chemistry, or earth science topic. Alternatively, the instructor may identify the need to present one or more of the general science techniques, a 21st Century skill, or a selection of science activities available through this site. Lab techniques, a hands-on lab, focus on “math-chops” – or another area may deserve attention.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
Lesson 2 (or “Day 2”) Material
- Day 2 Instructor Presentation
- Day 2 Student Handout
- Day 2 Rubric
- Read Physical 37 – Easy Experiments With Magnets
- Read Physical 37 – Make a Light Bulb
- Read Physical 37 – History of Physics
Lesson 3 (or “Day 3”) Material
Lesson 4 (or “Day 4”) Material
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
Special Notes and Notices