Please, no sales or marketing calls or texts. Please, no sales or marketing emails. I am an individual (a full-time teacher), not a business.
- Contact John A. Honeycutt by post at 107458 S. 4650 Road Sallisaw, OK 74955.
- Contact John A. Honeycutt by text at 972-533-9418. Please identify yourself by name, purpose for outreach, and your best options for contacting you. Thank you.
- Contact John A. Honeycutt by email using no spaces and replacing parentheticals with their symbol: john (at) honeycutt (dot) us
Download John Honeycutt CV as of May, 2018. (pdf)
John A. Honeycutt is a public secondary educator licensed to instruct mathematics, science, and business topics to grades 7-12 in Colorado and Oklahoma. He is a proficient curriculum design professional, previously sought as a management consultant for some of the largest and best-known global and US public companies. He served as a partner with CSC’s consulting group (now DXC) for seven years, and separately for a combined twelve years with other tier-I consulting firms including Deloitte Consulting. He founded and led Xbig6 consulting credited with providing its clients over $50 million in value from 2008 through present.
Honeycutt started his professional career as a petrophysicist with CoreLab in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley. He holds a geology degree from Wichita State University (WSU), a master’s degree in management and computer systems from Houston Baptist University (HBU), and additional advanced credentials in industrial and labor relations from Cornell University along with alternative teacher licensing pursuits from Adams State University. His Linkedin profile further describes his work history, credentials, and professional awards.
- Business and marketing instructors will find similar, easy-to-use content at honeycutt.biz.
- Parents of elementary students will find Honeycutt’s Hare-Brain Science tales at Honeycutt’s author page on Amazon.
In addition to his current role as high school science teacher at Keota High School in Oklahoma, he previously instructed math, business and marketing topics at Platte Valley Youth Services Center located in Greeley, Colorado – and prior to that served as a substitute teacher for all grades (except pre-k and kindergarten) throughout Greeley-Evans District 6 school district.
Honeycutt in the News
- Honeycutt mention by Texas Instruments
- Honeycutt mention by OkNews
- Honeycutt mention by Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Honeycutt article Stigler News-Sentinel
Prior to resigning the post to relocate to Oklahoma, Honeycutt served on the Colorado State Board of Registered Psychotherapists as a professional member. The position was an appointment by Colorado’s Governor.
Honeycutt has nineteen works published and available through Amazon and other online retailers. This includes “College Contract” which along with a companion web site helped raise scholarship funds for an inner-city school based in the Dallas metro area. Find all the books on Honeycutt’s author page available through Amazon.
High School Business/Marketing Web Site
Explore free-to-use business/marketing curriculum for high school teachers, students, and parent-guardians at Honeycutt.biz. Quickly scan available topics for general business administration, supply chain management, and marketing communications. Each topic is designed to be a “workshop” type of format. An emphasis on 21st century skills is found in each topic. The topics are designed to facilitate strategic thinking, opinion, discourse, debate, and ideas.
Jump to Index: