Research and Investigation
To study the materials and forces that shape our planet, many colleges and universities offer research programs that span the earth sciences. Important current trends in these areas include climate history and impacts, the geosciences, environmental geology and hydrology, and marine geology and geophysics. Some universities separately emphasis planetary geoscience – with active research throughout the Solar system.
Lesson 1 (or “Day 1”) Material
Lesson 2 (or “Day 2”) Material
- Day 2 Instructor Presentation
- Day 2 Student Handout
- Day 2 Rubric
- Read Earth 46 – NASA Earth Science
- Read Earth 46 – Earth & Space Research
- Read Earth 46 – US Antarctic Program
Lesson 3 (or “Day 3”) Material
Lesson 4 (or “Day 4”) Material
insert videos here …
Compare Contrast and Debate
Background: type the context for debate here …..
- Position A: type position A here ….
- Position B: type position B here ….
Resources Documents and Links
Special Notes and Notices
- Science & Engineering Practice: Plan and conduct investigations.
- Cross-Cutting Concept: Systems and System Models.